Privacy and Personal Data Protection
1. Ensuring the confidentiality of the personal data of users of our website is important to Coffee Fellas. All of your personal information collected, will be used to help make your visit to our site as productive and enjoyable as possible. All personal information regarding members, subscribers, customers or visitors using the website will be treated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 26 October 1998 (Law No. 67/98). The personal information collected may include your name, e-mail address, telephone and/or cell phone number, address, date of birth and/or others.
2. The personal information identified on the order form as being mandatory to provide is indispensable for the provision of the Service by Coffee Fellas. The omission or inaccuracy of the information provided by the User is the sole responsibility of the User and may result in Coffee Fellas refusing to provide the Service.
3. The personal data of the User will be processed and stored by computer and will be used by Coffee Fellas in the context of the contractual and/or commercial relationship with the User.
4. In accordance with applicable law, the User is guaranteed the right to access, rectify and update his personal data directly or by written request, free of charge.
5. The Internet is an open network, therefore the User's personal data, other personal information and all the content hosted in the Service may circulate on the network without security conditions, even at the risk of being accessible and used by unauthorized third parties, and Coffee Fellas will not be liable for such access and/or use.